Johnson Forum Forum Index

Johnson Forum

Johnson Forum

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

Vaporesso Gen
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
sihang

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 03 Aug 2019 04:40:22    Post subject:  Vaporesso Gen
Description:

Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!

Vaporesso Gen Review
Weíve got a special device to review for all of you today, introducing the brand new Vaporesso Gen Mod! Weíre the first US company in the world to test these devices for a hands on review, I kinda snuck this one off of the tester shelf to give our blog fans a preview of this amazing device before it hits stores. If youíre looking for a new mid to high end mod let me tell you why the Vaporesso Gen is the perfect choice!

The Looks
Vaporesso took a very subtle approach to the design of these Gen Mods. Thereís no flashy resin panels or giant light up logos, just a small and simple Vaporesso Brand logo to decorate the front and rear panels. A slight rounded curve to each edge of this mod makes it very ergonomic for long vaping sessions.

You might notice that, unlike most box mods, the Gen is very lightweight yet still sturdy and resistant to flexing. This is because each panel is coated 4 times with a soft silicone spray, making it slip resistant and almost as durable as standard metal or PCB box mods while still being lightweight.

Available in both solid colors and a pair of faded two tone color schemes for an elegant look. The control panel is built with 3 settings adjustment buttons and a chic copper accented firing button up top. A compact 0.91Ē OLED screen displays settings and vape data, perfect for swapping fire modes on the go.

How It Works
This is where the Vaporesso Gen mod really comes into its own as an affordable high end device. For less than the cost of a DNA chip powered device, you get a AXOM chipset packed with an insane variety of settings and features including a few rarely seen on standard vape devices. Not to mention, with its dual 18650 battery power, this device can reach a max wattage of 220W!

Youíve got DIY mode which comes with standard VW but also includes Soft, Normal, and Hard Preheat modes. Then Variable Temperature control with SS, NI, Ti, and MI. I donít even know what MI is but apparently the Gen does! Thereís also Smart TC, which reads the resistance of your coils and automatically sets the best output for those coils. I donít even know if thereís a DNA chip that can pull that off.

Finally you have your pulse mode, a very interesting fire mode which is designed for veteran vapers. The pulse mode functions similarly to VW modes in that you set whichever wattage you want to vape at based on your knowledge of the coils. What's different about pulse mode is once it reaches that set wattage it pulses the battery current on and off every .02 seconds. This prevents the coils from overheating and allows you to take longer puffs off of your device.

Thereís even a handy Power Eco mode which automatically prompts you to activate when the device reaches 40% battery or lower. Iíve been taking advantage of this mode and it works so well that I can vape all day and still have power left when I throw the cells on a charger overnight.

The Verdict
I absolutely love this device, itís even replaced the YiHi SXmini SL Class I have as my everyday vaporizer! Thereís plenty of devices that come in at a lower price point, but nothing with anywhere near the amount of function that the Gen has. If youíre looking for a powerful device with plenty of wattage range, tons of settings, and more customization options than a DNA Chip, check out the Vaporesso Gen mod.
Adv

PostPosted: 03 Aug 2019 04:40:22    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnson Forum Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: